Forget about Hogwarts and all of that Harry Potter stuff, there is nothing quite like real world ‘magic’ to keep things going. Case in point, this LED stair lighting that will kick into action automatically – or rather, should we say automagically? A lower infrared beam will be activated that ensures the lighting pattern goes up the stairs, and it works the same way if someone else is coming down the stairs as well. This would make some sort of cool looking pad to come home to after a particularly long, hard day at work, and while there aren’t spells available to help you clean up your home so that you can just kick back, relax and enjoy the latest movies on TV, at least you know that the experience of walking up and down your stairs is a whole lot more interesting than that of your neighbors’. Look at the video of it in action after the jump.
- 2013-12-16: Philips' SlimStyle LED Bulb Available Jan. 2 For Under $10
- 2013-12-04: NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- 2013-10-24: Philips Introduces LED Lighting System To Help Comfort Intensive Care Patients
- 2013-10-20: China Introduces Li-Fi Bulb That Lets You Go Online
- 2013-08-28: Fo̱s Wearable LED Display Targets Athletes As Target Market