A girl named theofficialLGgirl who was recently chosen to shoot an advertisement for LG’s upcoming G-Slate tablet on T-Mobile, was given her own G-Slate after the shoot, and she recently posted up a video showing off her experience with the tablet. Whether or not it was a biased/sponsored commercial, it sure does a good job of showing off what the tablet can do – from surfing the web to shooting 3D content with its stereoscopic rear cameras. The tablet, the runs Honeycomb (Android 3.0) on a dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor, is capable of showing 3D content on the tablet itself (3D glasses needed) in addition to being able to output it onto to the big screen through its HDMI port. There’s still no official release date (besides the very vague spring 2011) and price, but hopefully T-Mobile/LG can clear the air soon. Hit the break to check out the G-Slate video from theofficialLGgirl:
Next Story: Web apps crippled in iOS 4.3?
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2011-04-15: T-Mobile G-Slate gets unboxed
- 2011-04-07: T-Mobile G2x officially priced with a release date
- 2011-03-28: LG Optimus Pad arriving in Japan before the US
- 2011-03-01: T-Mobile G-Slate to cost $699.99?
- 2011-02-02: T-Mobile and LG unveil the G-Slate