You know, we do wonder about human psychology from time to time – does marketing something for free create more attention for it, or is selling it for just $0.01 a more effective method? Either way, we’re sure that folks who want a Windows Phone 7 handset will be interested to know that LG’s Quantum smartphone is now retailing for one cent whenever you decide to sign up for a 2-year plan with AT&T. Bear in mind that this deal works only for new activations, and you will need to keep it company with a minimum data service of $15 monthly. Just in case you were wondering how far one cent can get you these days, how does a 1GHz processor, 16GB of internal memory, 512MB RAM, a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording capability as well as 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity sound to you?
- 2014-04-17: AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants