It sure looks like every other 4G phone other than Verizon’s “first” 4G phone has been making any progress from initial announcement to becoming a reality. A new LG phone called the Revolution has just passed the FCC, leaving HTC fans wondering where the ThunderBolt could be. The LG Revolution was shown off at CES 2011, but wasn’t officially announced and now since it’s passed the FCC, LG/Verizon might be making it official soon. The Revolution supports Verizon’s 4G LTE network, packs a 4.3″ display, and a 1GHz processor. No official release date or prices have been revealed but you can be sure they’ll arrive soon. Hit the break to watch a video preview of the LG Revolution.
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: 4g, 4g lte, Android, FCC, LG, lte, revolution, Verizon,