Korean electronics manufacturer, LG Electronics has been crowned the world’s market leader in LED LCD monitors in 2010, with 18% of the market share. Out of the 16.68 million LED LCD monitors that were sold worldwide last year, LG were accounted for 2.92 million of them. In 2009, LG only had 1% of the pie, they jumped to 10% last year, and the company now sits on the throne with 18%. The company is expected to grow to 30% by the end of this year, maintaining the number 1 position. For 2011, LG will be moving on to CINEMA 3D monitors that they believe will be the future of monitors. With a whole slew of impressive monitors that have been awarded environmental certification, and awards for having the slimmest LED LCD monitors in the world, it looks like they’re on the right track to success. Let’s see if they can keep it up, or will another manufacturer attempt to snatch the crown away?
- Microsoft's Original Plan For Nokia Might Have Been To Purchase An Equity Stake
- Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Follow: lcd, led, LG, market share, monitor, monitors, sales,