We’ve already reviewed the Motorola Atrix, and now after checking out all the buzz that is going on in the Motorola Atrix support forums, it seems that there is a bunch of people who did experience issues with the voice quality on that supposed smartphone. In fact, said issue has already reared its ugly head across a pretty wide spectrum of customers, that one of their forum managers have decided to set up a sticky post to keep affected users updated as the Big M looks into the situation, hoping to find a remedy as soon as possible. We did say that the Atrix audio quality is good, but it is nowhere near great or excellent. Perhaps the are we live in had something to do with it?
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2011-08-24: Motorola Atrix ad banned due to false claims
- 2011-03-23: Atrix Review
- 2011-02-16: Motorola Atrix 4G launch on February 22nd?