Both the Motorola Droid 2 and Droid X are already on their way to being a year old as summer rolls around, and these days, changing your phone annually is a ritual for most folks. Well, you might be pleased to know that there will be successive handsets to choose from in the Droid vein – mainly the unimaginatively named Droid 3 and Droid X 2. Having appeared over at HowardForums, there was was also a glimpse of an unknown device known as the Targa which is touted to come with Verizon 4G LTE connectivity, sporting a protrusion on its rear which does seem to hold an oversized camera sensor. Well, folks who want to discard their older Droid handsets will be pleased as punch with this news, and will we see R2-D2 editions of future Droid handsets as well to keep in line with tradition?
Next Story: Adobe Flash under zero-day exploit shadow
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2012-05-21: Motorola Droid X2 receives early alpha CyanogenMod 9 build
- 2012-02-15: Motorola Droid 3 update coming soon?
- 2011-10-12: Motorola DROID X2 maintenance update released
- 2011-08-26: One-click Droid 3 root arrives
- 2011-08-02: Motorola Droid X2 Gingerbread update now online