We covered news that Motorola has confirmed that there will be some sort of software release fix for the Atrix 4G in the near future, although back then, we had absolutely no idea on what the update will come with, albeit keeping our fingers crossed that it will fix data connectivity issues on the Atrix 4G. Well, good thing for patience, as we now have an idea on what kind of bugs will be squashed in software version 4.1.57, where among them include improved fingerprint reader performance, better battery performance, a display that turns off automatically when charged directly via a wall charger, improved stability for the handset and improved car dock performance. Too bad voice quality and upload speeds are not covered in this update which weighs in at 17MB, so we guess you will need to wait some more for that.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: atrix 4g, Motorola, motorola atrix 4g,
- Seen at: androidcentral