MSI has just announced the release of two new AMD APU-powered computers – the Wind Top AE2050, an all-in-one PC; and the CR650, a notebook. The MSI CR650 notebook packs a 15.6″ Display, an AMD dual-core processor E-350 with AMD Radeon HD6310 Discrete-Class graphics chip, HDMI output, support for 720p HD video, a 720p HD webcam, and a Cinema Pro mode that increases graphics performance with the press of a button. The notebook is available now for $499.99.
The Wind Top AE2050 is an all-in-one PC that also packs the AMD dual-core processor E-350 with AMD Radeon HD 6310 Discrete-Class graphics for HD quality images, audio effects for streaming videos, playing games or sharing photos. This PC is certified with environmental standards such as Energy Star 5.0 and European Union EuP due to its low power consumption by its usage of the AMD Fusion platform. It features USB 3.0 ports, and a multi-touch display as well. The all-in-one desktop is available now for $679.99. Head here for more details.
Next Story: Nintendo 3DS Region Lock: Confirmed
- 2014-01-05 HP Slate Pro All-in-One with Android and NVidia Tegra 4
- 2014-01-05 HP ProOne 400 AiO Announced
- 2014-01-05 HP 205 AiO Revealed
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1
- 2012-05-08 HP ENVY Ultrabook and Sleekbook
- 2011-11-17 ASUS reveals 13.3" U32U AMD Fusion APU powered notebook
- 2011-11-15 HP ENVY New Generation
- 2011-01-10 Asus Eee PC 1015B running on AMD Fusion
- 2011-01-03 AMD Fusion Brings New Level of Performance (…Per Watt)