You know something? We would say that if the next generation iPhone (let us call it the iPhone 5 for easier reference instead of tiptoeing on tulips) were to be announced that it will retain its current antenna design, reception towards it might just be as hot, although to see mad queues form up for it might not be likely. Well, that wouldn’t make much sense on Apple’s part as a new rumor from a Far East newspaper points toward the iPhone 5 that is touted to be revealed later this summer to come with an improved antenna design, a more generous 4-inch display, and an integrated near-field communications (NFC) chip that makes wireless e-wallet transactions possible. This would be pretty much in line with what we’ve heard so far, and to tell you the truth? Most of these rumors will probably be fact since lips tend to be looser in this virtual age. What do you think?
Next Story: ID8 Mobile rolls out MoGo Sound
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-13 Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-01-21 Isis NFC iPhone Payments A Possibility With Incipio Cashwrap
- 2011-03-17 iPhone 5 will feature NFC?
- 2011-03-14 Next iPhone won't have NFC?
- 2010-08-17 Rumor: Apple Already Testing Proximity-aware iPhones