Google’s own phones, the Nexus One and Nexus S, does seem as though their ground is going to be ceded to another device – a tablet this time around, with both Google and LG working on what would very well be the first Nexus-branded tablet. This model will of course run on the latest Google Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system by then, and we are keeping our fingers crossed that somethign like this could roll out sometime this summer, but if it misses that deadline, then early fall would do as well. Anything later might take the shine and gloss off the device, and since this will be a reference design, expect Google to do their utmost best to get software updates out for it before other third party tablets. Of course, this is but a rumor at point of publishing, so you can always read up on our Nexus S and Nexus One reviews in the mean time.
Next Story: Safety Dot helps the blind get around
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued