Folks in the US, it is time to rejoice as Nokia has finally put up their E7 smartphone for pre-order, although other people living in different parts of the world already started to receive shipments more than a month ago. This handset which was first announced in September last year, has seen its release date delayed by at least a couple of times, but thank goodness the “pass the buck” movement has finally stopped, where it will arrive Stateside in approximately one month’s time. We do know that Windows Phone 7 is going to be a mainstay on Nokia smartphones in the future, but that doesn’t mean their Symbian offerings do not lack a punch, since the E7 does feature a ClearBlack Display which combines an AMOLED screen with a polarized filter for enhanced contrast, as well as 3G HSDPA speed support on both T-Mobile and AT&T.
Next Story: The 64GB iPhone 4 exists?
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-09: Nokia X Custom Android ROM Revealed
- 2014-04-09: Nokia 225 Is Slimmest Affordable Internet Handset
- 2011-04-05: Nokia E7 seen on Amazon
- 2011-02-18: Nokia offering free E7 and Nokia WP7 phones to developers
- 2010-12-31: Nokia's E7 phone up for pre-order at Amazon
- 2010-11-09: Nokia says N8 has received highest ever pre-orders in history
- 2010-12-14: Nokia Delays E7 Release To Early 2011