Nokia’s already has a few smartphones and handsets with a letter prefix to signify different classes or functions, and it seems that there will be a new line coming soon – the T series. This is because we actually came across a leak that is known as the T7-00, where it was first spotted in a list of OVI publisher tools that support OMA Forward lock. Listed alongside other devices that come with 360 × 640 resolution displays, we hope that the T7-00 too will follow suit. Being a Symbian^3 device, it could very well replace one of the soon-to-be-retired series that have been overstaying their welcome on the scene for far too long already. Those who are more astute might think that the letter ‘T’ could stand for tablet – what do you think? We hope that the FCC gets an early whiff of this…
Next Story: Nexus tablet coming your way?
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility