O2 UK intends to make their plans more inclusive of everyone, thanks to the recent launch of the new flexible Pay Monthly tariffs that will offer 12 month options for current customers, inclusive of a greater choice of data allowances as well as Internet tethering – now the latter is definitely a first!In fact, you can always tailor make your own tariff by choosing a handset (or opt to keep your current one) and contract length, followed by the number of minutes as well as text allowance, and the amount of data on your handset that you think you will use. For those who aren’t too sure on the type of tariff to choose, you can always have a look at the full tariff table on the website, or drop by an O2 store to speak to an O2 Guru to nudge you towards a money-parting decision.
Next Story: Firefox 4 Mobile for Android released
- 2013-10-17: Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls Expansion Confirmed For PS4
- 2013-10-17: O2 To Offer HTC One Covered Gold In Sweepstakes
- 2013-07-28: O2 Germany Reportedly Dropping BlackBerry For Windows Phone
- 2013-07-03: Nokia Mars And Eros Appears On Germany O2 Roadmap
- 2013-06-21: Talk To The Hand Puts Recycled Mobile Phones Into Gloves
- 2011-11-14: O2 to test 4G network in London
- 2010-05-19: O2 Confirms The Availability Of The Palm Pre Plus And Pixi Plus For UK Subscribers
- 2010-05-28: Palm Pre Plus And Pixi Plus Now Available On O2 UK
- 2010-06-10: O2 UK Scrapping Unlimited Data Plans By iPhone Launch Day
- 2010-06-12: Orange To Ditch Its Unlimited Data Plans Too?