Panasonic has released a new digital camera that aims to take back the market share that’s been replaced by phone cameras with apps. The Lumix DMC-FX77 has a special feature that isn’t present in most cameras. It has the ability to let you edit (in this case we say “photoshop”) a person’s face directly on the camera itself. Using face recognition technology, the camera helps you to edit your photographs easily and conveniently right after you snap a photograph. You can easily add makeup, remove wrinkles, change skin tone, whiten teeth and more using the in-built software on the camera. Clearly targeted at girls who like to play dress up or spend an excessive amount of time putting on their makeup, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX77 looks like a winner already. The camera is on sale in Japan now for $398, though there wasn’t any word if it’ll be released in the US. Hit the break to watch an advert of the Lumix DMC-FX77.RELATED
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Follow: camera, digital, lumix, panasonic,