Your iPad is able to do a whole lot of amazing things, and the latest would be running Photoshop – the graphics editing program that has endeared itself to countless millions worldwide for many yeasr. At the Photoshop World conference, Adobe showed off this particular version of Photoshop, where it lets the tablet deliver real Photoshop image editing instead of just filters, which means you can play with layers. Apart from that, additional features include introducing image objects that can be dragged and rotated, not to mention a color mixer which paves the way for blending “like a painter.” No idea on when the new version of Photoshop for iPad will be made available to the masses, and neither was there anymention of Android support. It definitely won’t be as powerful as a desktop version considering the hardware limitations of an iPad, but it is better than what you have at the moment.
- 2014-01-23: Photoshop Express For Android Announced
- 2013-02-10: Surface Pro Photoshop Support: Status Update
- 2012-10-04: Girl tattoos Adobe Photoshop tool on forearm
- 2012-06-14: Adobe Photoshop to receive Retina display update for the next-gen MacBook Pros
- 2012-04-22: Adobe Creative Cloud and CS6 Suite
- 2012-03-22: Adobe Photoshop CS6 beta up for download