For folks who are wondering why they can’t access their favorite micro-blogging service, Twitter has just posted an update on the official Twitter status page saying that users may have problems loading the site. It wasn’t mentioned what the cause of the problem was, but they are aware of it and are working on it now. Here’s what the post says:
You may experience some problems loading twitter.com and with Twitter clients. We are aware of the problem and are taking action.
Hopefully this downtime won’t last too long – folks who tweet every single thing they do are probably feeling withdrawal symptoms right now. How many of you Tweet at least 10 times a day?
Next Story: Samsung launches 2 new sexy 3D HDTV monitors
- 2014-04-17: Twitter Introduces 'App Install' Ads
- 2014-04-16: Twitter Picks Up Gnip
- 2014-04-15: Turkey And Twitter Have Not Arrived At Any Tax Deal Yet
- 2014-04-14: American Airlines Receives Additional Bomb Threats After Dutch Girl’s Arrest
- 2014-04-14: US Airways Tweets Apology To Customer
- 2011-07-28: Twitter promoted Tweets now float
- 2011-05-11: Twitter updates mobile website
- 2010-12-23: Skype downtime clarified - problem with supernodes