The Sony NGP (Next Generation Portable) isn’t out just yet, but that doesn’t mean Sony is going to let you anticipate the device even more by offering a lower price for their poor selling PSP Go – which definitely has moved far fewer units than the suits at Sony expected, although they won’t admit it. The PSP Go will now retail for $149.99 a pop, which is a cool 25% discount off the previous $200 price point. This is a similar amount that was slashed since last October, where the standard PSP has also seen a drop in its price recently, albeit at $40. Will this lower price make you put on your jacket and actually rush out to get one?
- 2011-05-30 Sony NGP to be called PlayStation Vita?
- 2011-05-27 Sony NGP might be gimped before release
- 2011-05-12 Konami hard at work on NGP titles
- 2011-04-20 PSPgo confirmed dead
- 2011-04-19 PSPgo stock runs dry, Sony shrugs
- 2011-01-17 Wii emulator on PSP shows off Mario Kart sans lag
- 2010-12-07 Taxis To Offer Wi-Fi And PSPgo Consoles Over In Tokyo