Have you ever played a video game, scored a 100 kills with 0 deaths, and told your friends about it, but had nobody to believe you? Well, if you’re lucky, some games have a save replay function for you to share your A-game, but most of the time, this isn’t the case. Enter Roxio Game Capture and Roxio PC Game Capture from Rovi. Roxio Game Capture will allow users to record gameplay videos from their Xbox 360 and PS3 consoles or PCs. The TV consoles will require the more expensive Roxio Game Capture which comes with a device that allows you to plug the consoles in, while the PC Game version doesn’t require any fancy boxes. Both solutions sure sound like nifty solutions without cutthroat prices, but the fact that you can only record video at 480p (for consoles) might turn a lot of users off. Other than that, it comes with video editing software that allows you to add commentary, background music and more to make your videos complete. Roxio Game Capture will be available March 24 for $99.99 and Roxio PC Game Capture will be available in Q2 for $49.99. Get ready to start making pwnage videos or your very own machinimas. Head here for more details.
Next Story: Automatic harmonica plays simple tunes
- GoPro Xbox One Channel Launching This Spring
- Flixster App Launched On Xbox 360 With Support For UltraViolet Videos
- YouTube For iOS Gets Send To TV Feature With Xbox 360, PS3, Smart TV Support
- Xbox 360 Netflix App Unlocked This Weekend For Xbox Silver Members
- EPIX Coming To PS3 Q1 2013; PS Vita App Launching Spring 2013