This article was filed in and was tagged with rovio and stock.
The name Rovio might just just evoke a smile on your face, simply because you have had your fair share of slinging birds towards structures of wood and stone, intending to kill off some green porkers in the process. It does seem as though the company isn’t going to rest on their laurels, but are working on making an initial public stock offering in the near future. Chairman of Rovio, Kaj Head, recently talked to Bloomberg concerning such a possibility and here’s what he said.
“We probably want to be in a marketplace that is as liquid as possible, which would probably mean NASDAQ is our stock exchange of choice.”
They want to make their offering Stateside because most of their customers are based there, despite them being a Finnish company. How much would you value Rovio?
Next Story: LG Thrill 4G announced on AT&T
- 2014-03-17: Angry Birds Epic Soft Launched In Several Countries Today
- 2014-03-07: Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13: Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12: Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-28: Rovio Denies Allowing NSA To Spy On Users