The Xbox 360 has been out for quite some time already, and it is a good thing that the hardware platform for consoles are taking a longer time in between before a new model is unleashed – it helps gamers manage their finances better since they need not upgrade their hardware all too often. Recently however, an online portfolio of a team member of Microsoft’s Interactive Entertainment Business Design Group did mention new Xbox hardware that is slated for a 2015 debut, where work on it has already started as early as this month. Should this online portfolio leak be true, that would mean the Xbox 360 is a decade old when the new model arrives in four years’ time. This is in line with Microsoft’s recent search for engineers who are willing to work on its next-generation hardware. After hearing this, will you be saving up your pennies each month to ensure you have enough to purchase a new Xbox in three years’ time?
- 2014-04-08: Xbox Head Phil Spencer Doesn't Think Microsoft Will Dump It
- 2014-04-08: HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Working On Original Content For The Xbox
- 2014-03-31: Phil Spencer Takes Over Microsoft's Xbox Division
- 2014-03-20: Microsoft Plans On Rewarding Positive Behavior On Xbox Live