For those who hate your gadgets snooping on you, then you might not want to consider MetroPCS’ offering of the Samsung Galaxy Indulge even though that handset might seem very enticing with Iron Man 2 preloaded on it, not to mention its virtue of being the first Android-powered LTE smartphone on the carrier. Why do we say so? Well, that is because the microSDHC memory card that holds the movie will report back to MetroPCS on a regular basis with your usage statistics. This “intelligent” microSDHEC memory card does so for the carrier to measure customer interest in various digital content segments, where it is hoped that the gathering of such data will offer customers with more customized content and services down the road. Comfortable with the idea?
Next Story: Kelty LumaTwist and LumaPivot camping lamps
- LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- Ellen Degeneres' Oscar Selfie Might Not Have Been Impromptu After All
- Cross-Platform BBM Could Be Getting Ads Soon, According To Android Beta
- BlackBerry Z30 Apps Will Automatically Be Available For The BlackBerry Z3
- Nokia Discourages Developers To Copy UI Elements From Other Platforms