As we get closed to the Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2011 event on March 22, Samsung has teased us with another image of what is supposed to be the upcoming mid-sized tablet, the Galaxy Tab 8.9. For folks who think that the 7″ was too small, and 10.1″ is too big – the 8.9″ tablet could be the perfect size. No word on what the specs the tablet will have, but judging from the image, it looks like it’ll have a 3.5mm audio jack and a bumpy/rough surface for its back which should give the device a better gripping surface. The 22nd is only 2 weeks away, so stay tuned for more details.
Next Story: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play available on eBay
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2011-09-30: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus announced
- 2011-09-22: Galaxy Tab 8.9 unboxing caught on video
- 2011-08-26: Galaxy Tab 7.7 spotted in the wild?