As we get closed to the Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2011 event on March 22, Samsung has teased us with another image of what is supposed to be the upcoming mid-sized tablet, the Galaxy Tab 8.9. For folks who think that the 7″ was too small, and 10.1″ is too big – the 8.9″ tablet could be the perfect size. No word on what the specs the tablet will have, but judging from the image, it looks like it’ll have a 3.5mm audio jack and a bumpy/rough surface for its back which should give the device a better gripping surface. The 22nd is only 2 weeks away, so stay tuned for more details.
Next Story: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play available on eBay
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2011-09-30 Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus announced
- 2011-09-22 Galaxy Tab 8.9 unboxing caught on video
- 2011-08-26 Galaxy Tab 7.7 spotted in the wild?