[DEMO Spring 2011] ShowUhow is a very interesting application that has been around for some times, offering a series of on-demand, video-based product guides, distributed via Smartphone, web, and social media. At DEMO, ShowUhow launched its QR code feature for its iPhone application, allowing consumers to scan a product’s QR code directly on the package to access the series of guides and “how to” from their ShowUhow iPhone application. It is possible to use the product’s bar code as well.
Vintage Tub & Bath, Vintagetub.com an online retailer specializing in vintage home fixtures, will be one of the first manufacturers to launch ShowUhow’s new QR Code into their pre-sale education process.
ShowUhow is very useful for people who need a step by step installation tutorial for various appliances and consumer electronics products. This is really cool, it will help lots of consumers and get them to use more gadgets without being afraid of the installation process! Check the video to see how you can use it.
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2011-08-16 Photo Stats turns iPhone photos into infographics
- 2011-08-09 Download Jonathan Stark's Starbucks card on your phone for a free cup of coffee
- 2011-04-06 Fotopedia Paris: a Visual Virtual Tour of Paris for iPhone
- 2011-01-14 Nike+ GPS iPhone App Update with Tag Game
- 2010-12-15 iPhone app hacks colorblindness