Your favorite pair of sneakers has been worn out beyond recognition – but still you refuse to throw them out because of sentimental value. Well, instead of letting them collect dust in a shelf or a box somewhere; why not repurpose them for something useful instead? How about sneakers speakers? Sneaker customizer, Nashmoney, recently took sneaker customization to a whole new level – by taking a pair of old Nike Air Force 1 sneakers, cleaning them and turning them into speakers. He took apart an amp and speakers and basically refitted them to fit inside the shoes. Talk about being creative while staying green at the same time? Head here to read up about the process he went through to create his Air Force 1 speakers.
- 2014-02-10: These Snail Speakers Are Uniquely Designed
- 2013-10-14: Hands-On: Sonos Play:1 Review
- 2013-09-09: Orb Audio Unveils New Speakers And Subwoofers For The Audiophile
- 2013-09-02: Spotify Connect Feature Hooks Up To Wi-Fi Speakers
- 2013-08-26: iPhone Dock Shaped Like DJ Turntables Looks Snazzy