Sony Ericsson phones have been known to release in Europe before the rest of the world, and their Xperia Neo phone is no exception. The upcoming Android phone has been spotted for pre-order on a German phone retailer’s website. Though a release date hasn’t been confirmed (Sony Ericsson has mentioned March and late Q2 as possible dates), we now have a price on the handset. It will retail for about $480 (€346) though some retailers have it for cheaper. Not a bad price considering you get a Snapdragon-powered phone that runs Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), an 8 megapixel rear camera with Exmor-R technology, a reality display, and HDMI output. Head here to check out the device that’s up for pre-order.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 image teaser
- 2013-03-01: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13: Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04: Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23: Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2011-12-15: Sony Ericsson 50GB Box cloud promo now live
- 2011-12-14: Sony Ericsson to unveil new Xperia phones at CES 2012
- 2011-12-05: Sony Ericsson Nozomi and two new Xperia handsets leaked in renders?
- 2011-12-01: Sony Ericsson's next-gen smartphones detailed in rumors