Take a good look at the phone you see above – it is the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, which is the flagship Android-powered handset of the company from two years ago (while maintaining its throne last year as well, can you believe it?), and it will finally be getting its Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system update. What has left us scratching our heads, however, is the fact that Sony Ericsson has officially mentioned that “some of you may not get this upgrade.” Not too sure what do they mean by that, but as of right now, Google’s Nexus S was the first phone to come with Android 2.3 and it seems to remain that way for quite some time already. At the end of the day, it might probably mean that several networks might not want to offer the Android 2.3 update for the phone, considering the hassle that they have gone through with said handset in the past.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: android 2.3, gingerbread, Sony, sony ericsson, sony ericsson xperia x10, x10, xperia x10,
- Seen at: electricpig