Don’t you just get annoyed at how fat your wallet can get when it’s loaded with credit cards, and identification cards? Well, Speck has come up with an iPhone 4 case to address that problem. Called the Speck CandyShell Card, this specially designed case serves a dual purpose of protecting your iPhone and storing your important cards that you need to bring around with you at all times. Be it 3DS AR cards or your credit cards, this case stores them all. Well maybe not all – it is thick enough to hold up to three credit cards. For those times when all you need is your ID and debit/credit card, you can fold some loose change to fit into the case and leave home without your wallet. However, just make sure your cards can’t be affected by magnets, because if they are, it’s not a great idea to put them next to your phone. The Speck CandyShell Card is available now for $39.95.
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Half Of iPhone 5c Owners Come From Android
- New iPhones Continue To Dominate Japan's Smartphone Market
- Follow: Apple Inc, case, iOS, iPhone, iphone 4, protection, speck,
- Seen at: ohgizmo