SteelSeries has just announced the new Siberia v2 for PS3 headset that will target avid gamers who want nothing but the very best for their gaming sessions. This headset might be meant for the PS3, but that doesn’t mean it won’t play nice on other platforms as well such as the Xbox 360, PC and Mac, where gamers will be able to enjoy comfortable leather earcups for extended hours of gaming, impressive audio reproduction that will work great for optimal directional sounds, not to mention the convenience of independent audio/voice volume, and the new, multi-level settings of SteelSeries LiveMix. Since it uses lightweight material, your ears will not feel the burden, and 50mm driver units will definitely go a long way in delivering superior sound reproduction for an optimized gaming soundscape. With their signature retractable microphone system, it is capable of picking up clear, unidirectional voice communication which can be easily stored in the left earcup whenever you aren’t chatting with your teammates and just listening to your game or entertainment. It won’t be out so soon though as the SteelSeries Siberia v2 for PS3 will only arrive in Q3 for $119.99 (those living across the pond will have to fork out €119.99, too bad).
Next Story: BlackBerry PlayBook battery life leaked?
- 2014-02-11: Xbox One Stereo Headset Announced
- 2014-01-27: Kama Stereo Headset Arrives For PS4 And PS Vita
- 2014-01-20: Immersion Gaming Headset Could Prevent Gamer Rage
- 2013-11-28: LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- 2013-08-16: Turtle Beach Call Of Duty: Ghosts Limited Edition Headsets Pricing Revealed
- 2012-01-12: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Frost Blue Headset
- 2011-11-27: SteelSeries 7H Fnatic Limited Edition headset
- 2011-06-10: SteelSeries introduces Diablo III Headset and Mouse
- 2010-03-03: SteelSeries 6Gv2 keyboard and 7H headset
- 2010-06-17: SteelSeries Announces Its 5xb And 4xb Gaming Headsets For Xbox 360 Gamers