With all the (bad) news that is going on around us that might put a damper in your daily groove, here is something to perk up your day – we’re talking about T-Mobile’s introduction of their overhauled webConnect mobile broadband plans for both 3G and 4G-capable devices. This time around, you will get a new 10GB monthly plan, spanking new discounts for current T-Mobile subscribers, and the exclusion of overage fees. The last bit doesn’t apply if you opt for the cheapest plan though, so do take note of that. Folks who decide to gun for the 5GB or 10GB plan will need not fork out anything more if they go over the limit, although there is a very high possibility that T-Mobile might throttle your connection speed though.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: t-mobile, tmob, tmobile,