With all the (bad) news that is going on around us that might put a damper in your daily groove, here is something to perk up your day – we’re talking about T-Mobile’s introduction of their overhauled webConnect mobile broadband plans for both 3G and 4G-capable devices. This time around, you will get a new 10GB monthly plan, spanking new discounts for current T-Mobile subscribers, and the exclusion of overage fees. The last bit doesn’t apply if you opt for the cheapest plan though, so do take note of that. Folks who decide to gun for the 5GB or 10GB plan will need not fork out anything more if they go over the limit, although there is a very high possibility that T-Mobile might throttle your connection speed though.
Next Story: Universal Plug goes all Tron on us
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2011-10-06: T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q are now official
- 2011-08-08: LG G-Slate gets Android 3.1 Honeycomb update
- 2011-08-08: T-Mobile LG Flip II spotted?
- 2011-08-05: T-Mobile G2 battery drain issues, carrier asks for help
- 2011-07-20: T-Mobile HTC Wildfire S to ship with Gingerbread?