As part of a new jewelry collection that was inspired by an alchemist who appears at different points in time and space, designer Hannah Martin came up with a very interesting contraption to keep the jewelry safe. Instead of sounding a blaring siren and calling the authorities when a laser is tripped, these lasers trigger weird, spacey, alien-ish sorts of noises – a far cry from the high pitched shrieks we’re used to hearing or watching on TV. The creation of this “laser harp” could probably pave the way for future generations of musical instruments, which would be an interesting sight to see. Anyway, hit the break to watch a video of the “laser harp” in action:
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: alarm, laser, music,
- Seen at: blog.makezine