Remember the Time Warner Cable iPad app we mentioned yesterday? Well, we have got some bad news for you. Time Warner has announced that they have removed 17 channels from the app – due to an overwhelming demand that caused problems with the authentication systems. It was either a case of underestimated demand or poor coding – either way, Time Warner wasn’t prepared for the sudden influx of users and are now working on a way to fix the problem. It wasn’t mentioned which channels were removed, but it looks like you’ll only have 15 out of the 32 channels that were supposed to be available at launch. Good thing it was a free app and not a paid one. How many of you gave the app a go yesterday?
Next Story: Ubisoft shows off Rocksmith at SXSW
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2011-05-10: RedMere makes HDMI output from iOS devices a one cable affair
- 2011-04-20: EveryScape UScapeit gives you panoramic images on your iPhone
- 2011-04-01: Time Warner removes more channels from its iPad app
- 2011-03-18: Google TV remote released (iOS)
- 2011-03-15: Time Warner Cable TV app now available on the iPad