Great news for iPad users that subscribe to Time Warner’s cable TV service. Time Warner cable has just released the Time Warner Cable TV app for the iPad. iPad users can now watch programs and movies from the cable service anywhere from their house as long as they are connected to a WiFi connection. Shows will be broadcast in HD, so users can enjoy their Discovery, MSNBC, SyFy and other content without sacrificing quality by not watching it on the big screen. At the moment, the app only works over WiFi and there are only 30 channels available for live streaming. Users must be Time Warner Cable subscribers with iPad tablets running iOS 4.2 and higher. Future versions of the app are said to include streaming without using WiFi, and the ability to set up a DVR to record shows. Head over to the Apple App Store to download the Time Warner Cable TV app now.
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Comcast Xfinity TV Go App Will Allow Live Streaming TV Anywhere
- HBO's Game Of Thrones Now Available On Google Play Store
- Apple TV Can Now Use An iOS 7 Device For Stress-Free Setup