How long do you think it would take for one person to read 24 hours worth of Tweets? Well, according to a report from Death and Taxes magazine, it would take 10 years to read 24 hours worth of tweets if you spend an average of about 6.6 seconds to finish reading one Tweet. With every single user posting a collective total of 50 million Tweets a day, it’s not hard to see why. If you wanted to read every single Tweet ever posted on Twitter, you could easily do it until the day you die. Fortunately Twitter allows you to choose who you want to follow and what you want to read, so you’re not subjected to reading everything that pops up on the popular microblogosphere. How many Tweets do you send out a day?
Next Story: AMD unimpressed by Intel’s Thunderbolt
- Google's Eric Schmidt Believes They're Sufficiently Protected From Government Spying
- Europol Warns That Data Theft On Public WiFi Is On The Rise
- Vine Updates TOS, Pornographic Material Will No Longer Be Allowed
- comiXology Experiences Security Breach, Password Reset Required
- Yahoo Maps Now Offers Indoor Navigation