We brought you news of Verizon making the Samsung SCH-LC11 available to the masses, but did not manage to obtain the pricing. Well, fast forward to today, and you know that this new 4G LTE hotspot device has started to ship for $99.99 a pop after rebates, not to mention a new 2-year data plan agreement. Of course, the rebates will comprise of a $50 online discount, where the 2-year price will place it at $149.99. Of course, if you prefer not to get it on contract, the outright purchase price is $269.99. With the SCH-LC11, you will be able to hook up to five different Wi-Fi devices to the LTE network simultaneously. Apart from that, it will also play nice with any device that relies on 802.11b/g/n connectivity. Thanks to its USB port, it will be able to juice up your internal rechargeable battery whenever it is connected.
Next Story: JBL OnBeat pumps music out of your iOS devices
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm