Verizon Wireless and AT&T will be sharing the iPad 2 pie this time around, where the former is already starting to advertise the presence of the iPad 2 even though it isn’t out just yet. Will this kind of marketing actually be effective to convince fence sitters? We’re not too sure ourselves, since it is safe to assume that everyone and their pet monkey are already hankering after the iPad’s sequel without the need for advertising – regardless, you can always wait for March 11th to roll by before making a beeline to your nearest Verizon Wireless store.
Next Story: Google Maps updated to 5.2
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-20 Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-20 Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-04-18 Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2011-06-10 Verizon Wireless iPad 2 have issues, being sent back to manufacturer?
- 2011-04-07 Verizon 3G iPad 2 owners have a reboot issue
- 2011-03-07 Verizon's Apple iPad 2 offers best bang for buck if you're a data hog