Yesterday we mentioned that Warner Brothers will be adding 5 new movies to their Facebook movie rental service, and today it looks like they’ll have some competition in the near future. VMIX has just announced VMIX Social – an on-demand video service that will allow media companies to rent out movies through them. In addition to bringing on-demand content to Facebook, VMIX Social will also support streaming live video content on the social network. VMIX Social will allow companies to take advantage of Facebook’s massive user base in order to reach out to them with content. While no partners have been announced at launch yet, it looks like Warner Brothers won’t be in this Facebook movie rental business alone. How many of you have rented movies through Facebook?
- Microsoft Accounts Receive New Security Features
- Google Testing +Post Google+ Content Ads With Select Brands
- Facebook News Feed Changes Put Focus On Content Source's Quality
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Facebook Is Open To The Idea Of A "Sympathize" Button
- Follow: Facebook, live, media, on demand, social, streaming, video,