At the Games Developer Conference (GDC 2011) this week, Nintendo showed off what their top-selling Wii console was capable of. Running a special version of Mario Kart Wii on the Wii, Nintendo’s Producer, Hideki Konno gave a demonstration showing that their 4 year old + console could be used to display 3D content on a glasses-free 3D TV. It sure looks like Nintendo is really pushing forward the 3D revolution, especially since their latest handheld console the 3DS comes with its own glasses-free 3D capable screen. Can we expect Nintendo’s next console to be a 3D gaming console? Something tells me you can count on it. What is your take on 3D gaming – will it catch on like wildfire or will it simply fade away?
Next Story: ASUS motherboard boxes double up as PC cases
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA