Are you a cyclist who’s always forgetting to stick your hand out to indicate that you’re turning? Wish there was an easier way to let somebody know the direction you’re headed in without sacrificing your balance? Your prayers have been answered. The Wireless Cycle Indicator available from 50cycles does the job for you. A wireless control panel that can be attached to your handle bars sends signals to this dual-colored tailpiece that you attach to the back of your bike. The middle red light can be turned on to let cars know of your presence when you’re cycling at night (just like the tail lights on regular cars/motorcycles) and the orange/yellow LED lights can be switched on to indicate the direction you’re heading towards. The Wireless Cycle Indicator runs on two AA batteries and retails for $62.
- Honda Gets Deeper iOS Integration With Display Audio
- Spike Away Vest Keeps You Safe From Cramped Commutes
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Arrives On BMW And MINI Cooper
- Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery
- Mobiliant Concept Vehicle Can Climb Walls
- Follow: bicycle, bike, cycling, led, lights,
- Seen at: redferret.net