Remember the Apple Peel 520 case for the iPod touch which was leaked previously? Well, that puppy has begun to ship in China, where this second generation device will hook up to an iPod touch, offering it all the features of a phone. Of course, this means being able to access 3G data networks, not to mention functioning as an impromptu Wi-Fi hotspot for up to a couple of devices. Apart from that, you get an integrated Wi-Fi radio and the ability for it to vibrate as a ringer during those more solemn private meeting moments. With Bluetooth connectivity thrown into the mix, you can be sure of using your iPod touch as a phone while driving without risking a ticket. The case itself comes with an integrated battery to offer superior battery life, giving the idea of an iPod touch purchase more legs.
Next Story: MSI GX680 offers bigger and better innards
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08: Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court