What do you use your tablet for? Reading e-books? Surfing the web? Watching videos? Well, a recent survey by Google’s AdMob found that 84% of those surveyed used their tablets for gaming. The second most used function for tablets was to search for information (78%), followed by using it for email (74%). It’s not surprising at all. Games on the iPad for example, look incredibly beautiful, and cost a fraction of the cost of home or portable video game consoles. And with thousands of games to choose from in the App Store, there is sure to be a game that will fit every level of gamer. Epic’s Unreal Engine 3-powered Infinity Blade is a shining example of what tablets are capable of. The figure might for gaming on tablets might be 84% now, but I have strong feeling gaming on tablets is only going to increase. I mean, have you seen some of these HD games like Real Racing HD? They’re coming really close to matching PS3 or Xbox 360 games.
- MIT Researchers Claim To Have Discovered Toughest Tongue Twister Of All Time
- Samsung To Introduce Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor In 2014 [Rumor]
- OCZ Formalizes Toshiba's $35 Million Buyout Offer
- Journey Through Middle-Earth Is Another Chrome Experiment
- Xbox One's Kinect Voice And Gesture Cheat Sheet Released
- Follow: Android, iPad, survey, Tablet, videogames, xoom,
- Seen at: tuaw