Just what is the color of happines? For some, it might be the pure white of a wedding gown (for most ladies, that would be the happiest day in their life), while the rest might think that the green of our US dollar is what makes them happiest. Acer, the computer manufacturer from Taiwan, has other ideas though – they will be revamping their Acer Aspire One Happy range of netbooks with new flavors – or rather, should we say colors, in the form of Blueberry Shake, Banana Cream, Papaya Milk and Strawberry Yogurt.
Of course, having a new color isn’t all that Acer has introduced into this range, since it will not be based on the older AOD255 platform, but rather, the still unreleased AOD257 that carries the new Atom N570 processor. Apart from that, we believe that everything else in the specifications would remain the same.
Just in case you were wondering what else comes with the netbook, we’re looking at the standard 10.1″ display, 2GB of RAM, a 250GB hard drive, Wi-Fi N connectivity, Windows 7 Starter as the operating system of choice and a 6-cell battery. No idea on when will it arrive at the market nor how much will it cost, but don’t you think it would be best left to the professionals to color your netbook instead of you spray painting it yourself?
- 2014-04-10: Acer Veriton Z2660G AIO Desktop Computer Unveiled
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-30: Acer Sends Out Invites For 29th April Event
- 2014-03-27: Acer Iconia One 7 Primed For A Release
- 2014-03-12: Acer Still Undecided On Windows Phone, Thinks It Needs More Marketing
- 2011-11-01: Acer Aspire One Happy 2 on the cheap
- 2011-06-30: Acer Aspire One Happy 2 netbook announced for US market
- 2011-03-02: Acer Aspire One AOD255E arrives with dual core processor
- 2011-01-26: Acer Aspire One E100 debuts with dual booting capability
- 2011-01-26: Acer Aspire One AO522 begins to ship