Amazon.de has just announced the launch of the German Kindle Store. With over 650,000 titles, 71 of 100 Spiegel bestsellers and over 25,000 German-language titles with thousands of German classics downloadable for free only on Kindle, it is the world’s largest e-bookstore in Germany. In addition to launching the bookstore, Amazon has also launched their apps for the iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone, PC, Mac and Android-based devices in German-language versions.
In addition to German books, users will be able to buy German and international newspapers and magazines from the bookstore – either as a subscription or single purchase. New subscriptions start with a free 14-day trial and will be automatically delivered to Kindle devices or the Kindle app.
If you’re looking for a German material to read, chances are you’ll find whatever you want there. Head over to www.amazon.de/kindlebuecher to check it out now.RELATED
- Microsoft Accounts Receive New Security Features
- Google Testing +Post Google+ Content Ads With Select Brands
- Facebook News Feed Changes Put Focus On Content Source's Quality
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Facebook Is Open To The Idea Of A "Sympathize" Button
- Follow: Amazon, app, ebook, germany, kindle,