When it comes to book reading apps, users of iOS devices have got plenty to choose from – from big name apps like Kindle from Amazon, Nook from Barnes & Noble, and Apple’s own offering – iBooks. Folks who use iBooks on their iOS devices will be glad to know Apple has released a new update for the eBook reading app. iBooks 1.2.2. is a minor update that improves the stability and the performance when playing videos with enhanced books from the iBookstore. It also resolves an issue where an incorrect font is displayed when a book is opened and iBooks 1.2.2. is also more responsive when navigating books with many items in their table of contents.
iBooks 1.2.2 is a free app that is available now for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad running on iOS 3.2 or later. Head over to the App Store on your browser or iOS device to get the latest version of iBooks now.
- Apple Thinks Samsung Should Foot Some Of Their Legal Bill
- Southwest Airlines Offer $2 iMessaging Service For iOS Users
- Apple TV Bloomberg App Brings 24 Hour Live News Stream
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Follow: app, Apple Inc, ebook, ibooks, iOS, update,
- Seen at: pcworld