When it comes to book reading apps, users of iOS devices have got plenty to choose from – from big name apps like Kindle from Amazon, Nook from Barnes & Noble, and Apple’s own offering – iBooks. Folks who use iBooks on their iOS devices will be glad to know Apple has released a new update for the eBook reading app. iBooks 1.2.2. is a minor update that improves the stability and the performance when playing videos with enhanced books from the iBookstore. It also resolves an issue where an incorrect font is displayed when a book is opened and iBooks 1.2.2. is also more responsive when navigating books with many items in their table of contents.
iBooks 1.2.2 is a free app that is available now for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad running on iOS 3.2 or later. Head over to the App Store on your browser or iOS device to get the latest version of iBooks now.
- Cellular Retina iPad Mini Supply Still Appears To Be Tight
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- Follow: app, Apple Inc, ebook, ibooks, iOS, update,
- Seen at: pcworld