According to the latest reports from Reuters, we will be seeing the next generation iPhone this September. Three of their sources who are touted to have direct knowledge of the company’s supply chain provided them with the information about the iPhone 5 release.
Like previous rumors have mentioned, the iPhone 5 will feature a similar design to the iPhone 4, which means that Apple will be keeping the current look for at least 2 years – like they did with the previous generation iPhones (3G and 3GS) that don’t look very different from one another. Additional details have also been leaked, with camera module maker Largan Precision Co Ltd, touchscreen maker Wintek Corp and case maker Foxconn Technology Co Ltd supposedly confirmed to be part of the production line as well.
But with no official word of confirmation from Apple or the component manufacturers, I say take this news with a pinch of salt. How many of you are expecting the iPhone 5 to arrive this September?RELATED
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone 5,
- Seen at: reuters