Remember the AR.Drone FlyingAce app we wrote about a couple of weeks ago? The app that let two AR.Drone users pit their flying skills against each other in a virtual dogfight is now available for the public to download.
AR.Drone pilots square off against each other in an augmented reality battle. The AR.Drones really fly around, but the lasers it shoots and the damage it takes is all only shown in game on the iOS device’s screen through a health bar and flashing lights (how we wish it were real). But upon successfully defeating an opponent, the loser’s AR.Drone will tumble towards the ground, suffering a dramatic death (just be sure you don’t play around water or it might really be one AR.Drone that will never fly again).RELATED
- Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm
- iPhone 5C Case Can Now Be Used To Play Connect Four
- Infinity Blade III Launching On iOS September 18 For $6.99
- Deus Ex: The Fall For iOS Will Not Allow Jailbroken iOS Devices To Fire Guns
- Angry Birds Updated To Include New Levels, Powers, Traveling Pigs
- Follow: app, Apple Inc, ar drone, iOS, iPad, iPhone, ipod touch, videogames,