While we’re waiting for Adobe Photoshop to arrive on the iPad, it doesn’t hurt to use alternative software in the meantime. One such app for the iPad that’s been getting good reviews is ArtStudio – a professional drawing and painting application. One of the great things about ArtStudio is that since it was released, Lucky Clan has been releasing updates for the app consistently. They’ve just released a new update for the app that adds some useful new features: increased max canvas size for the iPad 2 (2048 x 2048), improved quality of all brushes, extra stamp tool, hard/medium/soft selector for all brushes, loading directly from the clipboard, optimized and more stable bucket filling in smart mode, as well as the usual bug fixes and improvements. If you haven’t purchased it yet, ArtStudio is available now on the App Store for $2.99 (50% off usual price for a limited time) and if you have, just head over to the App Store to update it.
Next Story: Sony Ericsson bootloader unlocker launched
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2012-11-14: Dijit NextGuide Update
- 2011-07-05: Bing 1.1 brings Lasso to the iPad
- 2011-06-29: Fring brings group video calls to the iPad
- 2011-06-08: CineXPlayer brings 3D movies to the iPad
- 2011-05-03: TripIt for the iPad helps you plan your next trip