The CARBON Bluetooth 3.0 headset that made its way over to the FCC last week has now been officially unveiled by Bluetrek. It is the world’s first Bluetooth headset made of carbon fiber – giving it super strength and balanced weight. It solves the problems with Bluetooth headsets being too heavy and unable to balance in users’ ears. The CARBON also has Noise Lock noise cancellation, wind and echo cancellation technology to make sure that the other party will have no problem hearing your voice whether you’re in or outdoors. With a talk time of up to 4.5 hours and a standby time of 5 days, it should be more than enough for most folks. Bluetooth 3.0 also ensures it is supported by the latest phones. The Bluetrek CARBON is available now for $69.99.
- Beats Music Can Be Loaded Onto BlackBerry Devices Running 10.2.1
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company