Bluetrek has just announced the latest addition to their family of Bluetooth headsets in the form of the MusiCALL stereo Bluetooth headset. This puppy will come with 3.5mm jack compatibility, so that works out great for just about everyone since 3.5mm is the de facto standard, and look set to be for a long time in coming. This makes it the perfect device to use when you want to connect your earphones or headphones of choice.
What makes MusiCALL different from the rest? Apart from the rather strange appearance that seems to resemble that of the USS Enterprise in some way, you can always clip the pendant to your shirt in order to have full control of your tracks sans wires, while your smartphone remains safer in your pocket or bag.
Any musical playback will stop the moment there is an incoming call, and resume when the call ends – normal stuff, but still nice to know it has been incorporated. Depending on which side of the pond you live on, the Bluetrek MusiCALL will retail for $69.99 or €59.90.RELATED
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- LG Reportedly Shifting Focus From Smartphones To TVs
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Follow: bluetooth headset,