You know the whole uproar about rising radiation readings that are thousands of times above what is normal near the damaged nuclear reactor in Japan, and even across the Pacific, raindrops have been caught with higher than normal (albeit harmless) readings. For the paranoid out there, you might be interested to know if something like the CARE bracelet concept is realized – it is a lady-centric device that intends to alert women of radiation levels in the immediate vicinity. This bracelet will do so by changing color as well as vibrating whenever the levels are high enough which might potentially harm any growing fetus within them. Hopefully the alerts will tell one to get out of the area before the readings reach a critical stage, otherwise it might be just too late to turn back by then. We don’t think such a concept will hit the real world though.
Next Story: Nikon D5100 spotted in its blurry glory
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept